Sunday 14 September 2014

Lokai ; Stay Humble, Stay Hopeful

Last week, I received my birthday present from Edison (a bracelet which I absolutely love). He got me a Lokai bracelet online and had it shipped to my place. If you haven't already seen it all over social platforms, here's the cool thing about Lokai bracelets...


  • it has a black bead that holds mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
  • it also has a white bead that holds water from Mount Everest, the highest point on earth
The black bead symbolises hope. Even through life's lowest moments, stay hopeful. The white bead on the other hand, symbolises humbleness. On days where you feel on top of the world, don't forget to stay humble.

I absolutely love the meaning behind this bracelet (even tho it might just be a really kick-ass marketing gimmick) :p Anyways, if you ask me how I feel overall after wearing it...I can honestly say that it doesn't make much of a difference. I wear it every now and then as a physical reminder on days where I need that extra boost, but other than that I find it pretty cutesy too haha! 

Head over to their site to find out more : myLokai x

-Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://zoeypky.com'.